The winter edition of Grangetown’s new-look community newspaper is out now.
Now called Grangetown News, the first edition of the 12-page full-colour tabloid newspaper came out in May.
But we need volunteers to deliver it to a number of streets in Grangetown. In most cases it only takes a few minutes!
We’ve had a great response this week but there are still a few streets left, if you can help with any of these:
- Avoca Place/Maitland Place
- Bromsgrove St
- Corporation Rd (Salvation Army end)
- Ferry Road
- Monmouth St
- Penarth Road
- Somerset Street
- Stockland Street
- Please email: email@example.com (including your own address and contact details) or contact us on Twitter @grangecardiff
- Also let us know if you are a local shop or business happy to stock copies of the free paper. We have the results of a #ShopLocal survey with local shopkeepers and residents in the new edition.
- It will be available too from Grangetown Library and Hub. The last edition was also available in The Cornwall, Inmas and the Polish supermarket and the next one will also be available in Clarence Hardware and the Pumphouse antiques off Penarth Rd. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also email us on email@example.com or feedback on Facebook (Grangetown Community Action) or Twitter @grangecardiff